There will be an opportunity to raise concerns with Vattenfall at the Annual Reepham Town Meeting at 7 pm on Wednesday 9 May in the Town Hall, Church Street, Reepham.
The Swedish energy company recently made several significant changes to its proposed wind farm cables that will pass through the Reepham district.
The Annual Town Meeting, which is open to the public and the press, will open with a statement from Town Council chairman Les Patterson.
It will be followed at 7.30 pm by the Annual Meeting of Reepham Town Council.
See our earlier stories:
- Pettywell residents up in arms about revised windfarm cable route
- Wind farm operators announce changes to onshore cable proposals
- Offshore wind farm developer publishes feedback from workshops
- Proposed wind farm cable route threatens ‘lost’ medieval church
- Energy firms reveal underground cable routes