- Reepham Community Press is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information, Reepham Community Press will treat that information in accordance with this policy and current UK data protection legislation under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Most of the features on reepham.co.uk (the “Website”) can be used without disclosing any personal information.
- When you are asked for personal information on the Website you are sharing that information with Reepham Community Press alone unless stated otherwise. Where Reepham Community Press has arranged for another company to capture data or to fulfil a service on its behalf, this is carried out under contract in accordance with data protection requirements.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s consent before submitting any personal information to or via the Website.
- Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your contact. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company.
- Reepham Community Press may use the information you provide for one or more of the following:
- to commence and/or administer your membership of Reepham Community Press
- to communicate with you about the work and offers of Reepham Community Press
- customer satisfaction surveys.
To advertise on this website, telephone Judy Holland on 01603 308158 or email